[theme-reviewers] I received an offer for $ (advise needed)

yulian yordanov yul.yordanov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 17:43:52 UTC 2010

  Errm,
How to explain all this :)
Today I received an e-mail from a man whose theme I was rejected before.
He is asking me to help him with correcting the issues I found in his
theme, and offers to pay me for this. In general I wouldn't refuse to
help even for free but situation is different here - in some point of
view it may looks like I reject themes only to blackmail the authors
later :/ The other option is to help him for free but this may give him
expectations that the theme will pass the checks easily. Or the third
variant - give him negative answer.
What do you think, what is the right behavior?

Yulian <Fingli>
--

Юлиян Йорданов

Yulian Yordanov