[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Feedback at WPTavern Forum

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Aug 26 14:48:29 UTC 2010

Philip,

I'm sorry that I presented my ideas in a way that you deemed was too
harsh, and I apologize for that. I was frustrated and upset, is all.

Sometimes I am not very sensitive to the "tone" of my posts, because
I'm not particularly good at reading emotional content in text. So I
don't see the same sorts of things there that other people see. All I
can ask is for people to give me a little leeway there sometimes. Ok?
:-)

-Otto