[theme-reviewers] Theme review protocol for information about the requirements.

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 13:23:02 UTC 2010

The Theme Unit Test data, aside from the obvious required content for review
purposes, should include on every post and page:

   - appropriate (codex) links
   - plain language explanations
   - sample (code) usage
   - any other relevant details specific to the test item

I see this as improving the test unit content as well as providing the
additional educational information new and old authors alike would find
useful.

Of course this may duplicate some information already in the codex, but it
will also be less clicks to find and therefore more likely to be read and
put to use.

Cais.

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 1:22 AM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net