[theme-reviewers] Updated themes that have already passed review process.

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Thu Aug 26 01:40:46 UTC 2010

I'll be going through the themes that are uploaded and go directly to the ones that are 'updates' to already passed the review process and get them up asap.  We need to get some changes done to the trac report so that we can determine the differences between the trac tickets and thats all being hashed out right now.

So if you have a theme that update needs to be on the repository asap that already passed the theme review process, notify the theme-review list, the #wp-themes channel or something so I can get to them. - until the trac can be updated so we can find those faster.

- Phil