[theme-reviewers] Theme trac and emails

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Aug 25 22:57:50 UTC 2010

Looking at the uploader, I see how it works. Basically, it connects to
trac as "themetracbot" to submit the ticket. The problem is that it
doesn't have access to the user's password at this point, so it can't
create the ticket as the uploader user itself.

I'll need to examine the trac code to see how it takes the passwords
and such, but I don't see this as unfixable. If the ticket was created
by the uploader user, then that might work better and allow for better
emails and bidirectional communication and such.

-Otto