[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Feedback at WPTavern Forum

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Aug 25 22:38:10 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 5:29 PM, Edward Caissie
<edward.caissie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do three (yes count 'em 3 theme reviews) ... and for the 1337
> !!!!1111!!!!1!111! Just follow the general outlines and guides as currently
> noted starting with the Theme Review page in codex.

Sorry, but I can't do that. I cannot agree with the standards as given
in the Theme Review page in the codex at present. I personally think
they're one of the major issues here and I cannot implement them in
good faith. I am currently of the opinion that they are too strict,
too harsh, and that about 80% of the material listed there should be
removed entirely.

If you want to talk about specifics, I'd be more than happy to do that.

If you need trac improvements, I'd be more than happy to discuss that
as well. What particular part of the system is a major issue for
everybody?