[theme-reviewers] Theme trac and emails

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Aug 25 21:17:59 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Simon Prosser <pross at pross.org.uk> wrote:
> AFAIK when a ticket is created it only has a name, that all the uploader
> passes it, no owner no email address nothing, we 'claim' the ticket when we
> assign it to ourselves.

Hmph. The data is there when they're uploading, but yes I see now that
all the tickets are created by some kind of bot system.

If the tickets were created by the theme author, then it would be tied
into the org usernames and emails to them would likely work.

I'll see if I can figure out how that uploader process works.