[theme-reviewers] Requesting reconsideration of Pronto theme forwordpress

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Tue Aug 24 22:01:38 UTC 2010

RE: [theme-reviewers] Requesting reconsideration of Pronto theme forwordpressI do apologize for this but this theme will not pass the theme review unless coding is up to standards.   We can give an you an idea of what is wrong with your theme and why it didn't pass but that does not immediately disclose that it would pass in the future if just those items were addressed.   We do not look at everything and give you everything that is needed to fix, only what we find on the theme review at the time.

your blue:  esc_attr($_REQUEST['variable']) or esc_html() something that strips any possible vulnerabilities

wp_list_comments has a callback, you will need to adjust your coding accordingly.

You will have to change to use wp_login_form

additional notice:

Notice: Undefined index: logo_size in \wp-content\themes\pronto\cjl\pronto\pronto_options.php on line 96

Another:
You are not allowing for the MORE tag or content in the home page to properly display content on home page.

This theme will not pass the theme review unless everything whether we find it or not is up to requirements.   Please do not upload this theme again until you believe that it will pass the theme review process.

Please do not rely on the theme reviewers to debug your theme, this is your responsibility.   I too am the only developer of a large scale theme and I have to do what I can and still adhere to the standards to be on the repository.

- Philip M. Hofer (Frumph)