[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] iBlog, new version 3.1.0

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Tue Aug 24 18:25:18 UTC 2010

The only way to move this through faster is to have more theme reviewers available to do theme reviews, if you would like to join us as a theme reviewer, review themes so that your theme will come up faster in the queue we would be honored to have ya.

- Phil

P.S. Thats how I got involved.
Note: I wrote up a help doc to help new reviewers, reviewing, we also have a theme review channel on freenode.