[theme-reviewers] Codex: Theme Review page

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sun Aug 22 21:32:20 UTC 2010

I'd really like to be in on that discussion.

That by-version information is rather imperative for Theme developers who
are attempting to keep their Themes current with review standards with each
new WordPress release. It is secondary to the review process, which is why
it is in the *Resources* section.

Please do not remove it.

(And again: how to join in the Theme Admin group chat?)

Chip

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net