[theme-reviewers] Codex: Theme Review page

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sun Aug 22 18:28:03 UTC 2010

Cais,

Revamped the Theme Review codex per our discussion we had earliar.   * Need to verify that I didn't miss any thing.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review#WordPress_Hooks_and_Template_Tags

Changed:  Version information shows what features were released with required implementation date.

Changed: Hooks and Template tags to denote a bulk of what is must, should and other optionals instead of separating them by individual files so it would be in a checklist type appearing.

* Still needs to be updated to fix all the <tt>'s adjusting them where appropriate and implement proper codex links.  I'm not the best with wikicode.

- Phil