[theme-reviewers] Child Themes re: Matt's Mazeld child-theme on repository.

yulian yordanov yul.yordanov at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 16:38:02 UTC 2010

  :)
I 'owned' that theme just to protect it from abuse by random users,
since (I thought) only I was active at this time. In fact I share your
opinion about child-themes so my view wouldn't be different - accepting
child-themes in repo will be like open the gates during flood, then
every CSS customization may pretend to be child-of... And it'll
encourage imitators but will confuse users that seek in repo good theme
for their websites.

Yulian <Fingli>

На 22.8.2010 18:26, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) написа:
> Roger that, it's currently owned by Fingli 19 hours ago, should I just
> take it over and tell em to strip out the child theme elements?
>
> Then it's just a twenty-ten rip, that we don't allow.   Either way it
> should be suspended.
> - Phil

Юлиян Йорданов

Yulian Yordanov