[theme-reviewers] login error

mdailey at polaritynetwork.com mdailey at polaritynetwork.com
Sat Aug 21 22:12:50 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am trying to login to manage my wordpress theme for thehealingwaves.com but my password isn;t being accepted. I've tried having wordpress send it to melanie at thehealingwaves.com but haven't received anything, Please advise. Thank you.

Om Shantih,

Melanie Dailey
www.thehealingwaves.com
440.454.2940

"We should not underestimate the effect our words have when we use right speech. The words we speak can build up understanding and love. They can be as beautiful as gems, as lovely as flowers, and they can make many people happy." —Thich Nhat Hanh