[theme-reviewers] Theme Unit Test: Author

Bruce Wampler brucewampler at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 03:57:07 UTC 2010

  I've been running through the Theme Unit Test, and just figured out
that there
is no test (that I can find) for the author page. I think the tester
needs to
add a fake e-mail and bio to get the Author bio to display on the Author
page.
Do think it needs to be tested. This should be added to the testing
guideline.

(I'll quit talking do some testing soon!)

Bruce

--
Bruce Wampler, Ph.D.

Software developer
Creator of first spelling checker for a PC
Creator of Grammatik(tm), first true grammar checker
e-mail: bw at brucewampler.com
blog: brucewampler.wordpress.com