[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Codex Page

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Aug 21 02:18:44 UTC 2010

On a related note: is there any reason we couldn't - or shouldn't - pull the
Theme Unit Test Data directly into the Theme Review page? Do we gain
anything by making developers and reviewers use two separate pages to
perform one review?

I put a place-holder in, but it merely links to the existing Theme Unit
Tests page.

What do you think?

Chip