[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Codex Page

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 01:43:40 UTC 2010

Have you seen what Custom background can look like when properly implemented
... I've seen some awful results.

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but the most insistence of
function use the more cookie cutter the repository will become.

If you were to force the issue of mandatory inclusion of custom-header,
custom-background, and post-thumbnail you would clear a very large
percentage of themes from the repository.

That's not to mention how many more(?) theme would be removed based on your
two version cycle ... have you checked the top 100 popular themes and noted
how many of those will be suspended based on your numbers?

Just some thoughts to ponder ...

Cais.