[theme-reviewers] Review Criteria: Menu Bar Display Aesthetics

Matt Danner matt at ithemes.com
Thu Aug 19 18:51:51 UTC 2010

Since this has come up, thought I would go ahead and ask... Is it
acceptable to have overflow:hidden on the menu? This allows the theme
to maintain its styling if designed for a small number of menu items,
but doesn't break other elements if the number of pages is too large.

Just a thought. Wanted to see what your thoughts are.