[theme-reviewers] NEED DESPERATE HELP!!!

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Aug 18 16:22:06 UTC 2010

*Step 1:*

Using FTP, remove the New York theme from your wp-contents/themes directory

*Step 2:*

Login to your admin UI, go to Themes, and verify that the default Theme was
reverted

*Step 3:*

Post your support question in one (or both) of the following locations:

wordpress.org support forum for New York theme:
http://wordpress.org/tags/new-york?forum_id=5

New York theme developer contact: http://www.wpskinner.com/contact-admin/

*Please note: this email list is intended for discussion of formal review of
Themes submitted for inclusion in the wordpress.org Theme Repository. It is
not a Theme support email list.*

Regards,

The wordpress.org Theme Reviewers team