[theme-reviewers] NEED DESPERATE HELP!!!

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Wed Aug 18 16:14:41 UTC 2010

1)  This is the list for the theme reviews to be placed on the WordPress repository for people to download, not a help list.

2) Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/marlowe/public_html/wp-content/themes/new-york/functions.php on line 31

You have an error in your theme, put define('WP_DEBUG',true);  in your wp-config.php file so you can see the errors that occure and fix them.

Use the forums at http://wordpress.org/ and not this list.