[theme-reviewers] Clarification: Nav Menus

Lance Willett nanobar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 14:38:28 UTC 2010

> Should I require wp_nav_menu here? I'm thinking *not*, but wanted a second
> opinion.

To me changing the footer page list to wp_nav_menu would be "strongly
suggested" but not required. There are also cases where themes have a
header page list *and* a footer page list, in which case we'd strongly
suggest using two registered menus with two different locations. But
only the main navigation in the header would be required to use
wp_nav_menu.

-Lance