[theme-reviewers] Question for simplified site

Julie Bonne julie at odysseywines.com
Tue Aug 17 15:42:40 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am trying to use wordpress to build a very basic site with a background watermark, a logo and a few links to pages (about us, contact us, etc.) and have not found any theme that fits this need.  I am not a programmer so looking for advice on which theme to use or if there is a way to build a basic theme myself without having to code it.

If this is a bit more complex than I am making it seem, how would you best suggest I get help for building a site?

Thanks in advance,
Julie

Julie Bonne
Odyssey Wine Group