[theme-reviewers] Open Ticket Queue

Lance Willett nanobar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 03:22:04 UTC 2010

2010/8/14 Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net>:
> What you've laid out below would be great to incorporate into the Codex.
> Lance, what are your thoughts on the organization of the Codex pages related
> to Theme development and review?
> We really could use an explicit checklist, but I don't want to go in and
> mess around too much with what you've already reorganized/cleaned up.

We just changed it to separate out the Theme Review specific steps. :)
I'd rather not combine those back in again since it's just confusing
to developers making themes that aren't for the WP.org directory.

I think for now organize what works best for your workflow as theme
reviewers into your own page or checklist. A Codex page is fine, you
could also link to it from the /Theme_Review Codex page as a mention
to developers as a  "this is how we'll be reviewing your theme" kind
of thing.