[theme-reviewers] Discussion on suspension of old themes in the extend/themes

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 18:52:42 UTC 2010

All themes currently in Trac are being reviewed to current standards, which
is to say WordPress version 3.0 functionality, which conflicts with: "...
Theme developers will have 10-12 months to bring their Themes into
compliance with the current WP version, and 5-6 months to bring their Themes
into compliance with -1 WP version."

More an observation than anything else, I understand your point, but this
potential contradiction would need to be addressed.

Cais