[theme-reviewers] Nevermind

Safirul Alredha zeo at zeo.my
Fri Aug 13 01:11:29 UTC 2010

I would failed this because:

1) The theme author probably copy paste or based on i18n kubrick /
default with style change or with some additional template. When this
happen if there's any additional string, the new string obviously not
included in POT file.
2) text domain should be unique (I know there's somewhere in codex
that stated this).
3) There are some cases where the theme had 2 text domain as a result
from copy paste or based from 2 - 3 different theme.

So if the theme author is serious about making the theme
translation-ready, this is "important".