[theme-reviewers] Author / Theme Name Change

James Charlesworth jcharlesworth at neboweb.com
Thu Aug 12 14:27:50 UTC 2010

Hello,

I recently submitted a theme sharepointforme (
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/query?keywords=~theme-sharepointforme).  My
issue is that I have been informed Sharepointforme is now changing its name
to Portalfront Hosting (something to do with Microsoft).  That being said,
have had to change the theme name and any mention of sharepointforme to
portal front.  Just wanted to be clear that I am not submitting the same
theme twice under different names. Feel free to remove the old
sharepointforme theme with the new one I just submitted
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/707

Also, I can't figure out where to change the name on the author page to our
new domain. I'd like to change the domain listed here
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/profile/karimroumani to
http://www.portalfronthosting.com.

Thank you guys for the excellent responses I have receive so far.

James