[theme-reviewers] Nevermind

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 11:30:29 UTC 2010

Changing the text domain is simply find and replace ... it should be
addressed if there are any other issues that cause the theme to be
"not-accepted", otherwise if all else is good then a notation to fix by the
next release would be fine.

Just my opinion on something easy to fix like that.

Cais

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:02 AM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net