[theme-reviewers] Nevermind

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Thu Aug 12 07:02:10 UTC 2010

heh it's all good, basically when i'm typing things into the box and you
post something, it then fails letting me post the review ;/  havent had that
happen before so it messed with me, oh yeah I know about the text-domain but
it's not a must-change since the main core theme doesnt use kubrik anywhere
(anymore)  so that wouldn't fail the theme's review, just notation for
suggestion of replacing imo.

- Phil