[theme-reviewers] Theme review issues

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Tue Aug 10 15:22:45 UTC 2010

While the function documentation states that add_theme_support('menus') is
not needed when registering the function, the theme review documentation
states when using wp_nav_menu(); that it be there as a support.  Please put
it in, regardless of the function documentation, this is being reviewed for
proper word usage at this time and it does not adversely change your theme
to have it as required.

$content_width is required regardless, and that function (of yours) affects
the global variation of it. reference functions.php in twentyten for proper
example of writing the $content_width line.

My own themes have a variation based on layout as well, so I comprimised and
made it the minimal length, the main purpose of $content_width is mainly for
the video output and should not really effect your theme in any way, so
don't be concerned just add it.

- Phil