[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] Produccion Musical - feedback

info at basicproductions.es info at basicproductions.es
Mon Aug 9 23:42:15 UTC 2010

Hi, thank you again for reviewing my theme.

I've corrected all the errors marked as => and reuploaded the theme , but I don't see the way how to fix this "- http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Unit_Test#Images_Test_2 - image ratio is not being maintained for large images" I don't know where I made the code mistake and how to fix it. Some advice would be very apreciated!

Thanks for your time and I apologize if I'm asking too much.

Regards from Spain.

Feedback for the Produccion Musical theme is at
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/619

--
The WordPress.org Themes Team
theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org