[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] Suffusion - feedback

Sayontan Sinha sayontan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 02:35:50 UTC 2010

Hello,
Regarding the feedback, I checked the review checklist that says 'No
"Comments Disabled" message should be displayed.' There is an option in the
theme to hide the message. You can go to Blog Features -> Comment Settings
and pick where you want the message to show and where you don't. Can I
request reconsideration of the theme, given this information?

Thanks,
Sayontan.

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 7:28 PM, <theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org> wrote:

> Feedback for the Suffusion theme is at
> http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/589
>
> --
> The WordPress.org Themes Team

Sayontan Sinha
http://mynethome.net | http://mynethome.net/blog
--
Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg - 45-letter Native
American name for Lake Webster, Webster, Massachusetts, meaning "You fish on