[theme-reviewers] Beres Hammond Live in London Ontario

Chris Hines Entertainment.com Bookings at ChrisHinesEntertainment.com
Tue Aug 3 19:32:14 UTC 2010

First of all,
I would like to thank you for taking the time out to read my email. If you would like to un-subscribe, you can do so by clicking the un-subscribe link at the bottom of the email. For more info on events, or the artist and dj's that Chris Hines Entertainment.com is currently booking. Then please have a look at our website [www.ChrisHinesEntertainment.com](http://www.chrishinesentertainment.com)

Thank You
Chris Hines

**BERES HAMMOND, INNER CIRCLE, CULTURE AND THE RED FLAME SOUND LIVE IN LONDON ONTARIO**
==========
**For The Love of It Tour**
----------
**Beres Hammond
Inner Circle
Kenyatta Hill
Leny Wilks
Backed by the Harmoney House Band
Red Flame Sound**

London Music Hall
185 Queens ave
London Ontario Canada
19+ event

200 advanced $30 tickets available @
[www.ticketscene.ca](http://www.ticketscene.ca)
Tequilla Rose
Grooves records

**August 16, 2010**
Doors open: 630pm
show time: 730pm sharp
**This is a 4 hour live performance!!!**

info: 519.432.1107
Ultimate Entertainment
[Chris Hines Entertainment.com](http://www.chrishinesentertainment.com)
B.O.C Entertainment
View this email on the web here:
http://mim.io/53705?fe=1&pact=1567202366
Unsubscribe:
http://go.madmimi.com/opt_out?fe=1&pact=1567202366&amx=301790639
You can also forward to a friend:
http://go.madmimi.com/forward/1567202366?amx=301790639

Chris Hines Entertainment.com | Toronto Canada