[theme-reviewers] help with producer theme

finallygetting toeven finallygettingtoeven at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 21:28:34 UTC 2010

Hi- don't know if I am in the right place here but I can't find any other
avenue for help.

I have the producer 2.1.9.7 theme and I am having a problem with the 1st
column, 1st post.  I have racked my brain until it hurts trying to find the
solution.

The 1st post is posting in the 1st category the same 1st paragraph twice and
I can't make it stop.  I am sure it is something simple that I have messed
up in the set-up but I will be gosh-darned if I can find it.

My website is http://www.finallygettingtoeven.com...   could someone PLEASE
take a look at it and maybe help me out...or send me in a direction to
someone that may be able to?

Thanks a million!

Jan