[wp-hackers] Mosquito should have an "Optimization" category

Scott Reilly scottr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 02:16:28 GMT 2005

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 15:21:13 -0800, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> Scott Reilly wrote:
> > An "Optimization" category in Mosquito might help properly classify
> > bug reports that aren't bugs per se.
>
> Personally I don't mind optimizations as bugs.

Oh I'm not speaking out against optimizations as bugs.  It's just that
currently Mosquito has as categories "Administration", "Security",
"Template", "General", and "XMLRPC".  By being posted to the bug
tracker, an optimization patch is already a "bug", the new category
would just help to classify it as such, and to differentiate what
might otherwise fall under the catch-all category of "General".

-Scott (coffee2code)