[wp-hackers] Help with wpPaginate plugin?

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Thu Jan 27 18:24:34 GMT 2005

> just tried both methods (second in the reading options, first as simple
> plugin) . First doesn't seem to do anything. Second works on archives
> but, my index page wouldn't load after that.

Looks like there's a bug in add_query_arg().  I'll fix that.

You can use $posts_per_archive_page = -1 to control archive paging.  You
can set it before the include of the blog header in your home index.php.

Also, check out the Custom Posts Per Page plugin.

http://rephrase.net/miscellany/05/perpage.phps

Ryan