[wp-hackers] Problems with Unsubscribing from Mailing List

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 22:39:33 GMT 2005

You can do so at :

If that does not work, try sending a message to:

 hackers-request at wordpress.org

Carthik.

P.S. I thought of sending a private reply to Brett, but then I thought
there might be others on the list that could use the information.

PPS: Can we have a redirect from the Old Mailman URL to the new one,
or can the footer of the mails be updated to reflect the new?

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:00:05 -0600, Brett Epps <aristotle at brettia.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to unsubscribe from this list, but the link at the top of every
> digest is broken.
>
> Brett Epps
>
> --

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net