[wp-hackers] Change in plugin Options page handling

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Tue Feb 22 21:00:52 GMT 2005

hmm.  that's a little disconcerting.  I've been using top-level menus for a
long time now, and just starting to try and use submenus as well for more
consistency with the rest of the dashboard.  I mean, I guess if there was a
standard 'plugins control' top level option, I could see putting stuff
there, though I then lose the submenu capability (or each functional area
would be a submenu, rather than 'the plugin' being the submenu).  But I
certainly can't see spreading my control functionality around other
miscellaneous areas of the dashboard...

-d