[wp-hackers] Differentiating nightlies and betas

Albert Holm albert at cdr.se
Tue Feb 22 10:54:20 GMT 2005

Den 2005-02-22 11:42:18 skrev Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk>:

> Please:
> - extremely warnings
Maybe "Do not use this version." Not "Do not use this version unless you
know what you're doing.", as many /think/ they do know.

Those that read this list know what a nightly snapshot is and how it might
affect a production system if used. I read the svn-list and feel I can use
the nightly snapshot even though I preferred cvs and now svn to get the
very latest changes.

> - more clicks than now to get at anything other than Strayhorn
Maybe reorganize the download page a little bit to achieve this. Now,
there are two easily spotted links to the download page from the main
page. On download page, there is a link to nightly. Maybe move all the
development related stuff (svn, nightly, beta) away from download and into
its own "Development" or "Break-my-Wordpress" section?

/Albert