[wp-hackers] Change in plugin Options page handling

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Tue Feb 22 05:54:21 GMT 2005

I'll second that.  I can't finish my CG-PowerPack 1.5 beta update without
understanding this stuff -- though I could implement simple buttons instead
of submenus certainly...

And, also would like to know if there's a proper way to get the dashboard
tab for a no-submenus-item hilighted when on that page.  If I install my
plugin into the menu list, it works fine, but isn't inversed when on that
page like anything with submenus is...

Thanks,

-david