[wp-hackers] Differentiating nightlies and betas

K Suominen ksuominen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 00:20:56 GMT 2005

Just don't take my svn access away!!  :-)

Now, if I wasn't "svn-enabled", I'd probably feel a little sad if
nightlies went away.

Couldn't we just be cruel to the people who download nightlies when
they shouldn't have, and didn't keep a backup or something?  There are
many ways to shoot oneself in the foot, and I'm in favor of letting
people choose their own favorite way.

But maybe that is too cruel to the forum caretakers?

Regards,
+ Kim