[wp-hackers] Differentiating nightlies and betas

Chris Davis chrisdmitri at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:16:54 GMT 2005

> As the song goes, sometimes you gotta be "cruel to be kind". ;)
>
> Craig.

I feel the love Craig... really I do.

More on task, I would be fine with a weekly, or nightlies that are
more buried than they are now.  I just think we should preserve the
mechanism in some way, since it has been invaluable for the
developement of features, and 3rd party stuff.

MY meaning is that there were already a number of themes/plugins for
1.5 when it hit because we all had access to it while in
alpha/beta/gamma.