[wp-hackers] CVS

K Suominen ksuominen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 23:04:03 GMT 2005

I keep getting errors on all CVS operations (not just diff):

cvs [diff aborted]: unrecognized auth response from
cvs.sourceforge.net: M PserverBackend::PserverBackend() Connect (No
route to host)

Now, that's not a missing route from me to cvs.sourceforge.net, but
something behind the scenes at SF...

Regards,
+ Kim