[wp-hackers] Remove from list

Allen Parker infowolfe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 21:08:07 GMT 2005

no biggie, i'll find a way to unsubscribe... and of course because i
contribute absolutely nothing to the wordpress community, i'll just
have to ask dave to find a non-free host at the end of the month
(since he was planning on moving wp-plugins.net to my box) and i'll
stop assisting users in #wordpress while i'm at it... just to make
*you* happy, ok craig?