[wp-hackers] Remove from list

Ryan Duff ryan at ryanduff.net
Sat Feb 19 20:02:27 GMT 2005

I wrote:

> Can't you just send an email to the list with "remove" in the
> subject line?
> I think the list manager replies with instructions to confirm.

Nope. It bounced back at me with this:

Your mail to 'hackers' with the subject

    remove

The reason it is being held:

    Message may contain administrivia

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel this
posting, please visit the following URL:

--
From: ryan at ryanduff.net signed email body (455 characters)
Date: on 19 February 2005 at 20:02:30 UTC
To:   hackers at wordpress.org
: Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.
: Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines
: below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.