[wp-hackers] Remove from list

Ryan Duff ryan at ryanduff.net
Sat Feb 19 20:00:35 GMT 2005

Mark Jaquith wrote

> Craig Hartel wrote:
>
> > FEWILL at aol.com wrote:
> >
> >> Please remove my email name from your listing ASAP
> >
> > Actually, you can visit
> http://wordpress.org/mailman/listinfo/hackers
> > and do it yourself.
>
> That URI has been 404 for a while...

Can't you just send an email to the list with "remove" in the subject line?
I think the list manager replies with instructions to confirm.

Ryan Duff
http://ryanduff.net
AIM: ryancduff
irc.freenode.net #wordpress, #wp-docs

--
From: ryan at ryanduff.net signed email body (412 characters)
Date: on 19 February 2005 at 20:00:40 UTC
To:   hackers at wordpress.org
: Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.
: Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines
: below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.