[wp-hackers] WordPress 1.5 Translations

Jacobo de Vera develjake at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 23:54:43 GMT 2005

Thanks for the answers.
I got the POT template Carthik said. I also saw that site you told me
and I couldn't register, though I tryed.
I am willing to translate the whole thing, but it seems a bit
senseless to duplicate efforts, as there's another person who is
already doing that job. I can't contact the Spanish translator either.
At least I cant see how I could. I can't even get his partial work.
So what would be the proper thing to do now if I want to contribute?

Jake