[wp-hackers] WordPress Outlook

Ryan Duff ryan at ryanduff.net
Sat Feb 12 12:34:22 GMT 2005

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Now that version 1.5 is out, I would like to ask people who
> are involved in
> development:

1.5 is out??? Where??? Stop spreading rumors.

1.5 was still in gamma last time I checked. If you do to the downloads page
its still 1.2.2
Try again. Let the devs finish before you ask questions like that, and give
them some time inbetween if you want a sensable answer from them.

Ryan Duff
http://ryanduff.net
AIM: ryancduff
irc.freenode.net #wordpress, #wp-docs