[wp-hackers] Themes/Internal links

Stephen Sadowski stephen.sadowski at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 16:41:34 GMT 2005

Hey guys,

Just a thought - I've been playing around with customizing wp for a
while now, and I was wondering, given the concept of themes in
1.3/1.5, would it not be a good idea to add a CSS class to the
internal links? For example, instead of edit post link doing this:

 echo "$before <a href=\"$location\">$link</a> $after";

it could do this:

 echo "$before <a href=\"$location\" class="edit_post_link">$link</a> $after";

and so on and so forth for data generated in that manner by wp, making
it much easier to control the information that wp generates with at
least part of the stylesheet for the varying themes to be
standardized.

If this has been done or nixed before for some reason, just let me know.

Thanks!
-S