[wp-hackers] invitation develop a reBlog plugin for WordPress

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Tue Sep 28 02:58:55 UTC 2004

Hi Michael,

This is sort of what I'm currently doing with a modified version of
Feed on Feeds that adds "clipping" of articles, and a script I put
together to publish the clipped articles.

I see several benefits in tying that into WordPress:

- publishing in more than one category, e.g. to highlight articles
  I found especially interesting
- additional commentary
- (outbound) RSS feed: I see that reBlog already has this, but I also
  like the idea that the feed could be combined with other categories
  from a blog
- searching

I'd be interested in writing a plugin for WordPress.  I'm no guru,
so this should not hold anyone else back from volunteering as well.

Cheers,
+ Kim
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>