[wp-hackers] More anti-spam ideas

Hoang Tuan tuanheu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 18:37:09 UTC 2004

i'm not clearly understand about your scheme, but i think WP can
develop a human authentication system with a simple sulution by using:
   a images collection ( or generate),
   a lookup table which map between images and numbers,
   and a random number which is generated in each session, will be
hash (simply) to calculate the key in lookup tables

In client-side, user have to type this key ( which correspond with
image) to authentication.
any idea?

http://www.nguyendang.org/