[wp-hackers] Spam comments on the old posts

Michael Heilemann michael at binarybonsai.com
Fri Sep 24 19:39:50 UTC 2004

About having a preview page, thus forcing people to hit submit twice:

It may deter spambots, but it IMO also deters people from posting. I
don't know how other people feel about this particular micro-trend, but
I personally think it's a major annoyance when commenting.

Aloha, Mike
http://binarybonsai.com